Friday 29 November 2013

Well. What a week. Monday stated off OK. Looking forward to my course on Tuesday. Monday night, attack of the undercooked sausage. Food poisoning by my own fair hand. I cooked my dinner, ate it, felt fine for a few hours, then BAM!!  - instant food reappearance. Two hours later, early on Tuesday morning, with a very sore stomach, I could finally leave the bathroom. However, I could take in no fluid, as it would come straight back up. I could only wet my lips. 

I do not remember much of Tuesday. I spent most of it asleep, once I could finally get to sleep. Only woke up to use the toilet or try and have a drink of water. I finally arose from my sick bed, for any length of time, at about 10am on Wednesday morning. I ached from head to toe. I could hardly move. Even a hot shower could not free up the joints enough. Had to try to, had to go and get some basic foods that I could actually digest. Namely bread and digestive biscuits.

After quickly going shopping and coming back for lightly buttered toast and a glass of orange squash, I felt vaguely human again. I then received a text from one of my friends, to whom my ex wife had decided to have a go at in the local hypermarket where I used to live. I do not know the full details of what happened - I am due to find out this weekend, but if it is true, I find that disappointing, to say the least. I expected more from her. The sad thing is, she was also with her sister, who has supposedly made comments about the parentage of my friends daughter. I cannot make any judgements until I have spoken to both parties (but that will not include my ex), but it is an unacceptable thing to do.

This, unfortunately, has been playing on my mind over the past few days. Affecting my sleep and making me dream and imagine the death of everyone around me, at my own hands. It is annoying that this is still happening, even after all this time. 

Thursday, on the whole, was a very positive day. I was scheduled to have a telephone consultation with a counsellor with regard to my mental health issues. After a 40 minute consultation, I am being recommended for face to face counselling. Which is exactly what I wanted. Another piece of the long term jigsaw is falling into place. This should help me work through the issues other than my gender. 

New dress!! New dress!! New dress!! She received a new dress today. A simple black dress with a red decoration around the neck. She hasn't tried it on yet, but I think she will on Sunday. If all goes to plan next week, she should be going out on Tuesday night. She won't have a lot of time to get ready, so she is a bit nervous. 

It is going to be a long week, next week. Six days at work, with supposedly no lunch breaks. Hmmm, we will see.

No comments:

Post a Comment