Wednesday 6 November 2013

Meh. After a good few days, one of which she came out for, today has been a crappy day. I'm tired, fed up, cannot be bothered with it anymore.

I'm off of work for one day and I find that my boss needs more babysitting than the new member of staff. Useless is an understatement. I understand that he has had a distressing incident in this life recently and I have to make compromises due to that fact, but, when my boss cannot even get the basics right, I have to shovel up the crap he leaves behind. Coupled with the fact that I am extremely tired, feel crap and generally don't want to get up in the morning, the day wasn't off to a good start.

What tipped me over the edge today, was the fact that we had a delivery in this morning at about 10.30 am. I had to cash up and go to the bank before 11 am as a member of staff (an experienced one at that) had a midwife appointment at 2pm, so she had to leave by 1pm. This meant that we were able to fit two lunch breaks in before 1.
I come back from my lunch to find out that the delivery had not been checked off and that we were due to receive our biggest delivery of the week from our main depot. I know the staff had not been busy as I had been in the store for most of my break. So, given my current situation, I snapped. 
Now, my way of dealing with it, involves sarcasm and the throwing of inanimate objects. So that is what happened. The experienced member of staff should know that the delivery needs to be checked off. This experienced member of staff has also been very good to me over the past 18 months and knows of my current situation. We have always said what happens in work stays in work. I found out this afternoon that she has unfriended me on Facebook and has basically cut all contact with me. Now, I have had to make compromises for her pregnancy and other requests, but she was unwilling to make any compromises for my situation. She is a selfish individual at times and really only wants what she wants. In a way, I am pleased that we have no contact and in a way I am sad. She has been good to me, but cannot see things from any other perspective than her own. I fear for her unborn child. I'm sure she will be a good mother, but fear for the lack of compassion that may be instilled into it.

I also had to pay £98 for the privilege of signing a new one year lease on my flat. A crap day all round.
Tomorrow, I am supposed to be going on a First Aid refresher course. I can't face it. I just can't deal with practicals and assessments. I can't concentrate as it is and I really don't want to go. All I want to do is curl up in my duvet and hope the world goes away.

She came out last night. A friends birthday do in Brighton. A meal and bowling. She looked good, if a little slutty. Long blonde hair, short black dress with a hint of cleavage, teamed with knee high boots. She got a few glances but she seemed to like it. She was good bowling as well. First in the first game and second in the second game. The dress was a little too short for bowling though!! Her legs looked stunning though!! She really didn't want it to end. Alas, she had to come home and her short visit was over.

Hopefully, tomorrow will be a better day. I can only hope it is. It can't get any worse, surely?

No comments:

Post a Comment