Friday 26 September 2014

So, as you have heard from my daily self most of this week, I think it is now my turn to launch an assault on your eyeballs. (As if using a pink font was not bad enough! ;)

As you know, in the real world, it has been a manic week. Because of this, I have not been able to get out. It does not mean I have not been about, just in the background.
As I have been out more recently, my confidence is growing. Now, I want to go out more often; go to more places and do more things. Even things like coming out more during the day, in the subconscious of my real self. I find I am making the odd decision, looking at things my way and even looking at people in a different way (as in 'Am I attracted to them' or a 'That outfit looks nice/She shouldn't be wearing that' kind of way).


Perhaps this is just the way things should be. Perhaps this is just the true self coming out. It does feel good to finally be around and not (too) hidden from the world. If only everyone was pleased to see me. I realise that I cannot show myself to everyone in our world. Some people would not understand why I am around and where I have come from. At the end of the day, I am who I am and I am not ashamed of that! 

No comments:

Post a Comment