Sunday 7 September 2014

I think I have an apology to make. I am very sorry for the long break between posts. This is because I had fallen out of love with my alter ego and had a general malaise over my pastime. However, my love for my alter ego has been refreshed by a trip out last weekend. Hopefully now, I can get back to where I was and hopefully push the boundaries even more.

So, what has happened since my last post? Well, I've settled into my new place, right on the seafront, completed a 40 mile charity walk.......and that's about it. I've just been coasting along with life, working, pubbing and generally surviving. 

So, last weekend was the 30th birthday Film Noir party. My chance to get out again and have a good time. Did I have a good time? Of course I did. New dress, new shoes, new wig and lots of confidence made sure I had a good time. Lots of compliments helped as well!! ;) Hopefully I didn't show the party girl up - I was a little worried that I did. 

The evening started in a pub/bar for food - I was very hungry! (I didn't have time to eat before I went as it takes me a while to look fabulous!!) I got to meet my friends family and work colleagues and got chatting straight away. It felt very natural and I didn't feel nervous at all (other than NOT falling over in my heels!!). We, (the hardcore group), then headed to a Cabaret club for some cocktails and dancing. Some of us had to take a taxi the mile and a half there (well, my feet/calves were not really made for long walks in heels) and was I glad I did! More dancing time! We had some gorgeous cocktails which went down very quickly and lots more dancing until it was time to go home. BOO!!

I haven't felt as alive as I did last weekend for a while now. It all felt natural and right somehow. I didn't have to try too hard and my cheeky side rose to the surface. I can't wait until my next night out! xxxx

So, plans going forward? Become my alter ego more - shopping trip planned for later on this week (daylight trip - eeeek!), another birthday party and Halloween all to plan for. Myself - new job hopefully, if my interview ever gets sorted. Exciting times ahead!

No comments:

Post a Comment