Monday 22 September 2014

Just a quick update on my current status and well-being. I am just at the start of a 53 hour week and I am tired already. No lunch breaks, days off or early days are going to make for a very grumpy person by the end of the week. Ho Hum - life goes on. 
On the flip side, my alter ego will be out again in the next few weeks and also will be having a regular lunch date with a good friend of ours. Any old excuse to flaunt herself in public!!

Did you really just say that? The cheek of it. I really want to get out in public more, so I can justify more shopping trips!! ;) Well, I do have a birthday party to go to, Halloween and my tea/coffee/alcohol date (delete dependant on how the week is going). The good friend who took me shopping a couple of weeks ago suggested we have a girlie date at least once a month, as we both have jobs which gives us the odd afternoon free whilst everybody else is at work, it gives us a good chance to gossip! 

I think it's time for bed now. I need my beauty sleep. No laughing at the back. 

No comments:

Post a Comment