Thursday 1 January 2015

Happy new year everyone! As this is the 50th post, I thought I'd better share my hopes and dreams for 2015. 

To start, 2014 was a major voyage of discovery. It was the year where I was accepted fully by most of my friends - I still have a couple of people to tell - and a year where I started to feel more comfortable with my own gender issues. The start of the 2014 was not a good time for me. However, I have come a long way since then and I now want to continue on the journey I have started.

2015 will be a pivotal year for me. This year should determine whether I wish to continue to explore the avenue of changing my gender to the way my mind feels it should be or whether I just continue come out every now and again. To do this I will be blurring the lines between myself and my normal daily alter ego. This maybe dressing at home more, or just wearing a bit of makeup now and again. Its just me wanting to be myself and being comfortable.

My job situation will be changing. That is a definite. I am moving from my current location next month to a new store. Then possibly another job outside of my current company. It will be good to get away from my current location and start a new challenge. 

My other hopes and dreams for 2015? I dream of being in a relationship where I can be me and that person will respect me for who I am. I want to go out more, on my own and with friends. I hope to be able to help my friends realise their resolutions and achieve their goals. I dream of being to tell everyone about me so I can really be comfortable in my own skin. I hope to be able to select a look that I can use everyday and settle on that style.Some of these may be realised, some won't. I mustn't get too disheartened if they don't all happen. After all, they are only hopes and dreams!

With all this in mind, last night I decided that I would start 2015 as I intend to go on. I went in the role I feel most comfortable in. It was my way of making a statement about the year ahead. Me as I feel I should be, with a couple of good friends and a lot of alcohol. The best way to see in the new year!


Just a simple look with a hint of cleavage! I really like this new hair style, so this may become my everyday look. I do have another idea in mind  - Zooey Deschanel. That is a work in progress. If anyone else has any other ideas, I value any comments.

Hope you all have a fabulous 2015 and remember to be who you want to be. xxxxxxxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment