Friday 5 December 2014

Just as postscript to yesterdays post, I have had a positive response to my thoughts and the way I'm feeling. A comment from a friends sister on Facebook who read my post and a phone call from a good friend who has always supported my alter ego have both re-affirmed why I love what I do and that I should follow my heart in being who I want to be. It is this kind of feedback that goes a long way to increasing my confidence and pushing forward to make change in my life and make it better.

I'm itching to make an appearance now. I really want to get out and enjoy myself. I know I have the party next weekend, but I don't think I can wait that long! I think Sunday evening is free..................

I know I must keep my feet on the ground. There will be negative comments to come and I have to be ready for them. Once I get the first ones out of the way, the rest will be easier to deal with. For now, the positive ones really help!

No comments:

Post a Comment