Thursday 5 February 2015

Firstly - apologies for the lack of new posts over the last few weeks. It was me 1.0's birthday last week, so me 2.0 has taken a back seat. To be honest, I haven't felt much like me 2.0 either. The weather is cold, I'm having slight health and sleep issues and I need to find my mojo again. It's not far away - just need a nudge in the right direction.......

Secondly - I will be composing a longer post, hopefully over the weekend. Me 1.0 has a weekend free, so me 2.0 may make an appearance. Me 2.0 has a gig and now, potentially, a party to go to. I don't know the details as yet as I need to phone my friend back to find out. Exciting stuff! ;) 

Now, an evening of takeaway and chat awaits. Time to make me 1.0 look gorgeous. How long do you think you've got to get ready? You're being picked up at 7.30!! You'll have to make do, I suppose!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment