Friday 10 October 2014

Bleugh. Given the last few weeks and my attempts to rectify my health issues, I have finally had to admit defeat and have a day off sick. The banging headache and dizziness, plus the explosion of spots/boils on my body have convinced me to have a duvet day (well, sort of). It was nice to sleep in, even if I had to wake up to phone work at 6.15am. I felt so much better after an extra few hours sleep. It's amazing what a few extra hours of shut eye can do. That, plus the fact that I've had the day off of work have made me feel 100% better. Still some way to go though.

I received a compliment at work yesterday. A customer - who knows my alter ego - said that she looked lovely in her recent photos and it was good to see her back out and about. This has made me more determined to expose my alter ego to the public in the next month. A week of early nights and a lot of healthy eating should help. 

I was nice to receive a compliment. It makes me feel that I can look good and I am getting things right. I still have a long way to go to make sure that I can pass to  most people, but practice will make perfect.  The more I go out, or come out, the better I will look, pass and act. The customer who gave to compliment said if I wanted to go shopping, she would go with me. My friend who lives just up the road from me has suggested we have a tea/coffee date each month. So there are plenty of opportunities to go out. Plenty of practice!!

Then thunder, lightning and torrential rain are back. The last few days have seen plenty of all three! Even had a tiny flood at work. The monsoon like rain meant the drains in my work town couldn't cope, so we had a flash flood. The only bit of excitement to happen this week though.



Next week doesn't look much better, although I will be away for a couple of days on a course for one of our suppliers. Going with a good friend of mine - we both work for the same company. Us together on this course will be fun. Lets just say, with the two of us together, we will be a force to be reckoned with! 

No comments:

Post a Comment